Frequently Asked Wholesale Questions:
We are delighted that you are interested in our product line. Its very unique and only made in Fairbanks Alaska! Here are some great additions to our product line and company!
We include Authencity Cards explaining our family history in Alaska and the guarantee of the natural gold nuggets.
Each piece will arrive in a clear plastic baggie with our PLU Code on the right side. When needed it will include sizes or lengths. Earwires, earring posts, and bails are all included. We have chains available for purchase at a great price that are display chains double plated silver base metal or gold filled double plated base metal.
We do not set a limit on how much you must buy, that is up to your expertise. We do however suggest you get a nice display to pull customers to our product. We are happy to guide you with our expertise on what are the best sellers. We also help you train your staff on how to sell our jewelry. Feel free to ask about information we can share with you and to make an appointment for Rita to work with your staff.
We welcome you into our family of Fishing For Gold and are excited to work with you!
- How do I qualify for Wholesale Prices? You must summit a business license and proof of TIN number. We do not wholesale to stores next to each other. We try to make sure we take care of each store as for them to have the best success. We will sell to stores in the same town especially since our line is so large that many stores pick different items than the other. .
- It's not unusual for us to call an existing customer for permission before we will agree to sell to another store.
- Please contact us at 907-687-9881 if you are interested in carrying our line.
- Shipping Charges? We ship via USPS. We Express Mail, or FED-X by special request and for additional charges. **Items that are out of stock can take one-six weeks for shipment (most items take 1-14 days). We will notify you on ship date. FFGI shall not be responsible for contingencies beyond its control that may prevent shipment at the time or times provided and agreed upon between the parties.
- BackOrders? Shipping Charges will be charged.
- How do I pay? Orders are shipped prepaid, although a Credit Application is available on request. All checks sent with orders must clear our bank before shipment. We also accept Visa and Mastercard. All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 per check fee.
- What is FFGI Guarantee? We guarantee our product for quality and will make repairs of jewelry at no cost, provided that we determine the flaw(s) have resulted from FFGI’s production. We also repair our jewelry damaged through customer’s negligence or other cause, for a reasonable fee. FFGI will determine the length of time necessary for the completion of repairs, in its sole discretion.
Is Credit Available? Credit Applications are available. The following terms must be agreed to for credit to be able to be given to a customer.
Applicant/Guarantor (Buyer) authorizes Fishing For Gold Inc.(Seller) to obtain credit and financial information concerning the applicant any time and, from any source. Buyer will sign a document that operates as a release authorizing a full disclosure of said information to Fishing for Gold Inc.
A carrying charge of 2.5% may be assessed on all balances not paid within one calendar month of the due date.
Merchandise is sold on a non-returnable basis. We do not guarantee sales. NO CASH REFUNDS.